WOW – what can I say… Over 20 years and I am still having fun. Creatively helping clients achieve their goals. What we really do here – use clothing and promotional products as solutions to help clients achieve their marketing, image, relationship goals. Its great working with clients brands/logos and trying to creatively boost their image whether it is at an event, to a customer or internally to an employee.
If my client is successful so are we – what else is there.
Want to know more about who I am?
• Family, Two great kids and a wonderful wife
• Any sport my kids are doing – so its water polo… (world’s toughest sport – don’t believe me - try it – or look it up on line)
• Squash – active member at KW Racquet club - I have recently taken up doubles squash– great game!
• In the winter I still act as a target (if you are not sure what that is – my idol growing up was Ken Dryden – the athlete)
• Craig Ferguson – The Late Late Show
Favorite Promotional Product...
• what works best for my client – but I do really like the new embellishment techniques to get your brand on wearables – making clothes people want to wear
• Yes I have a degree, a diploma and some other designations but what really matters is how we apply the knowledge – always learning and improving
•PRIORITIES “A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove…. But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”
Looking after the dollars and cents
Irma loves Friday - so that's when she helps out with admin and other meaningful Wilson & Wilson biz